Eb3 visa | John Hu Migration Consulting
EB-3 Visa | US Employment-Based Immigration | John Hu Migration Consulting
Introduction to the EB-3 Visa
Employment-Based Immigration: Third Preference EB-3
You may be eligible for this immigrant visa preference category if you are a skilled worker, professional, or other worker.
- “Skilled workers” are persons whose job requires a minimum of 2 years training or work experience, not of a temporary or seasonal nature.
- “Professionals” are persons whose job requires at least a U.S. baccalaureate degree or a foreign equivalent and are a member of the professions.
- The “other workers” subcategory is for persons performing unskilled labor requiring less than 2 years training or experience, not of a temporary or seasonal nature.
|Unskilled Workers (Other Workers)||
Advantages of the EB-3 Visa:
- An unconditional green card is issued after landing in the U.S.
- Waiving of tuition fees in primary and secondary public schools.
- Aged between 18 - 50 years is preferable.
- Work for a sponsored employer for at least 1 year.
- Meet health and character requirements.
- Around 1.5 to 2 years.
For further information regarding the EB-3 Immigrant Visa or for general enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at +852 3568 1436. Or alternatively, fill out our simple Free Assessment Form here.
Our immigration consultants will reply to your enquiry within 24 hours and provide you with a FREE phone consultation service.