【Canada】Saskatchewan – SINP Entrepreneur Program
Through the SINP Entrepreneur Program, you and your family can start, obtain or partner in a business in Saskatchewan and be actively involved in managing it, while residing in Saskatchewan.
You need to submit an Expression of Interest (EOI). Business Establishment Plan
- Have CAD$500,000 at minimum in Net Business and Personal Assets
- 3 years of business owner or senior management experience in the past 10 years
- Intend to invest a minimum investment of CAD $300,000 in Regina and Saskatoon OR a minimum of CAD$200,000 in all other Saskatchewan communities.
Processing Time :
Around 1 year
Q&AsApplying for a Temporary Work Permit (TWP) before you arrive:
Submit your SINP Entrepreneur Approval Letter along with your application for a TWP to the federal government within 3 months after you get the letter, to facilitate your arrival in Saskatchewan within 12 months of receiving your SINP Entrepreneur Approval Letter.
After you arrive in Saskatchewan you'll have to:
- Meet with a business service provider that we designate within 90 calendar days of arriving in Canada.
- Submit your Arrival Report Form and the list of documents you should provide with it.
- No later than 12 months after the Landing Date, submit your Business Establishment Progress Report to the SINP Entrepreneur category.
Upon arrival in Saskatchewan you're to:
Begin to establish or purchase your business as per the requirements of your Business Performance Agreement (BPA). To be eligible for nomination you must satisfy the terms of your signed BPA within 2 years of the date of your TWP and demonstrate operation of your business for no less than 6 months.
Other Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or send us your completed assessment form with remarks or call our hotline 852-3568 1436 for more information. Our immigration consultants will reply your inquiry within 24 hours and provide you with FREE phone consultation service.