Canada Federal Self-Employed Immigration
Through this program, you can join the existing business or establish a new business as an investor. The processing of work visa application takes about 3 months. After starting the business, you can get an extra CRS 200 points when you are working in your business as management level, then apply for the permanent residence through "Express Entry ".
This program is suitable for those who are interested in immigrating to Canada, but does not have enough score to get an Invitation to Apply (ITA) in ‘Express Entry’. Applicants can also apply for other permanent residences after 1 year of business operation through this program, such as the ‘Provincial Nomination Programs (PNP)’.
- No business operating experience required.
- If the business is in the same industry as the previous work experience, the applicants can submit the application for ‘Express Entry’ immediately after the business is operated.
- In the period of holding a work visa, the applicants’ spouse is allowed to work, and their child can enjoy free education in public school.
- It is recommended to invest at a minimum CAD300,000 in business after successful application.
- It is recommended English should meet CLB 5 / IELTS (General IELTS: Reading 4, Writing, Listening, Speaking 5)
- To apply for the ‘Express Entry’, the applicant should have a university degree or above.
- It is required to arrive in Canada within 6 months.
- Applicants must participate in the day-to-day management of the company, working 30 hours a week.
- It is recommended to create 2-3 full-time positions, except for the applicant.
【Vancouver / Toronto Franchise Opportunities】
If you are planning to run a business in Vancouver, our partner offers a variety of businesses, such as Electronic, Import & Export, Catering, and Tour Business. Moreover, you can consider running a catering business in Toronto. For more details, please call us at 852-3568 1436.
Canada Express Entry
Canada Provincial Nomination Programs (PNP)
For further information or enquiries, please email email@example.com or call our hotline at 852-3568 1436. Alternatively, you can also send us your completed ‘Free Assessment Form’. Our immigration consultants will reply to your inquiry within 24 hours and provide you with a FREE phone consultation service.