BC Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP) for Entrepreneur - Regional Pilot
The BC Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP) Entrepreneur Immigration – Regional Pilot, is an immigration program to start or run a new business in smaller communities of British Columbia.
The applicant is required to complete an exploratory visit, including present the business proposal to the community's designated pilot representative, to obtain a community referral. Besides, the applicant is required to submit a registration such as an applicant's work/business experience, education and language ability as well as the details about the business concept. The highest-ranked candidates will be invited to submit a complete application to the program.
- Low investment and asset requirement
- Low English requirement
- have a minimum investment of CAD100,000;
- have a minimum personal net worth of CAD300,000;
- have over 3 years of experience as an active business owner-manager / over 4 years as a senior manager in the past 5 years;
- hold at least 51% ownership of the business;
- create at least 1 full-time job for a Canadian or permanent resident;
- have a language score of at least Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 4 / IELTS (General IELTS: Reading 3.5, Writing & Speaking 4, Listening 4.5).
Canada Provincial Nomination Programs (PNP)
For further information or enquiries, please call our hotline at 852-3568 1436 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, you can complete the Free Assessment Form. Our immigration consultants will reply to your inquiry within 24 hours and provide you with a FREE phone consultation service.