Supporting Innovation in South Australia (SISA) – Temporary Activity Visa (Subclass 408)
SISA is seeking to attract promising overseas seed-stage entrepreneurs to develop their concepts in South Australia and providing a supportive business environment to them. If you have any innovative idea especially in the following industry sectors, SISA visa is one of your choices.
- Defence and Space
- Digital, including Cyber Security, Big Data, and Blockchain
- Food, Wine and AgTech
- Health and Medical Technology
- Media and Film
Although SISA is a Temporary Activity Visa (Subclass 408), you can earn extra points on skilled employment in Australia. It would be another pathway to get you turning to be a permanent resident afterwards.
- Extended to immediate family members
- No investment capital required
- No additional work permit is required
- Earn points on skilled employment in Australia if you are planning to apply for the permanent resident visa
Eligibility Criteria & Requirements:
- Have an innovative idea with a supporting business plan
- Must be under 45 years of age at the time of application
- Demonstrate at least a minimum of Vocational level English
- Meet all health, character and financial requirements detailed by the Department of Home Affairs
- Be endorsed by a South Australian Government entity to take forward an innovative idea in South Australia
- Have sufficient funds to support yourself and any eligible dependant family members included in your application.
FAQ about Supporting Innovation in South Australia (SISA)
For further information or enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our hotline at 852-3568 1436. Alternatively, you can also send us your completed ‘Free Assessment Form’. Our immigration consultants will reply to your inquiry and provide you with a FREE phone consultation service.