Cyprus permanent residence | John Hu Migration Consulting
Method 1 : Cyprus Citizenship Program
- A passport is granted within 3 months.
- Dual-citizenship is allowed.
- The program is geared towards High Net Worth Individuals with a required investment in Real Estate in Cyprus of EUR 2,500,000.
- The property investment has to be kept for 3 years.
- This program is open to all nationalities.
- The spouse, dependent children (or grandchildren aged up to 28 years old) and parents of the applicant or spouse can also apply.
- No need to reside in Cyprus at any point in time in order to obtain or keep the citizenship.
- Main applicant, wife and dependent children below the age of 28 obtain citizenship.
- Grandchildren may also inherit the citizenship via naturalization.
Method 2 : Cyprus Permanent Residence Program
- Must purchased one or two new real estate properties in Cyprus with total purchase cost of at least €300.000 (excluding VAT).
- A secure and steady annual income transferred on a regular basis from abroad to a bank operating in Cyprus. The income should be derived from sources other than employment in Cyprus.
- Funds transferred from abroad and deposited in a bank operating in Cyprus in a
- 3-year fixed deposit account.
- The processing time for a Cyprus Permanent Residence application is between 2-3 months.
- Category F 6 (2) Immigration Permit, gives you a Non-EU national, the right to permanently reside in Cyprus.
- Exempts you from immigration entry procedures (i.e Visitor’s Visa).
- Your family can also obtain it (married spouse, children aged under 18 years old and financially dependent children up to 25 years old.)
Compare Citizenship Programmes
Cyprus is not the only country in Europe offering citizenship through investment. However it is by far the quickest route taking just 3-4 months to obtain an EU passport. Citizenship is also possible through investment in real estate in Portugal by applicating after six year, while also available in Bulgaria through investment in government bonds.
Citizens have the right to live and work anywhere within the 28 countries of the European Union.
Citizens have the right to attend schools and universities within any EU country for free, or at special tuition rates exclusive for EU nationals.
Beneficial tax regime for Cypriot passport holders, no foreign income tax, no inheritance tax, no withholding tax on interest earned and lowest taxation rates in Europe for residents.
Different Between Cyprus and UK
For further information regarding the Cyprus Permanent Residence Program, or for general enquiries, please email email@example.com or contact us at +852 3568 1436. Alternatively, you can also fill out our easy online Free Assessment Form here.
Our immigration consultants will reply to your inquiry within 24 hours and provide you with a FREE phone consultation service.